Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Eu Natural
VIBRANCE PURE HEALTHY HAIR FORMULA

WHAT IS THIS & WHAT THIS PRODUCT CLAIMS!
Vibrance Pure Hair Vitamins is a supplement for hair growth that contains a rich abundance of vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Think of it as taking a multivitamin for your hair. The nourishing ingredients support the growth of thicker, longer, and more vibrant hair. The result? Gorgeous, healthy hair, each and every day.

Vibrance is purely formulated without fillers, binders, and artificial additives to give you only the best hair building ingredients. Check out any of the vitamins you are taking right now. See the "Other Ingredients" section under the Supplement Facts box? We don't use any of those artificial ingredients!

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE & OPINION!
I have been using Vibrance Pure healthy hair formula for about two weks now, I have notice a dramatic amazing change in my hair. 
Before using :(At this time my hair is bleached, and it feels very damaged, it falls out alot, alot of split ends, looks and feels coarse, break

s easily.. I love how my hair looks bleached but I hate all the bad things that are happening to it..)
Day 3 : ( I have noticed that a fewer hairs are falling off and it feels  a bit better.. wow)
1st week : ( omg!! This product is amazing now my hair only falls when its tangled and I brush it.. that is amazing I am in love!!!!!! My hair feels and looks wayyyy better now)
Week 2 : (This stuff continues to amaze me... my hair doesn't get as tangled anymore that means less hair is falling off and I feel that my hair feels fuller l.. my hair is growing back yayyy.. goodbye bold spots l.. hello Gorgeous ombre hair.)
I take 2 capsules daily before a meal with an 8 ounce glass of water.

I really recommend this product!!! I received this product for my Honest and unbiased feedback!


A full 30-day retail bottle. MSRP $49.99


Discounts: Bloggers and readers of your blog get a 100% discount. Get an extra bottle for free with an order of Vibrance Hair Vitamins using code BBVRB1G1 at checkout on Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment