Saturday, October 24, 2015

Elba Naturals Anti Acne Anti Blemish Treatment

What this product claims:
     A spot treatment for day and night treatment for cleaning acne-prone skin, with 2% salicylic acid. A synergistic blend of natural ingredients hrlps keep skin clean and clear. Non irritating like other spot treatment, this topical application is a great addition to any oily skin-type protocol.


My Personal Experience:
 This anti acne anti blemish treatment is amazing! I love how fast it has given me results, it has been helping me with getting rid of acne and keeping them away.. My skin really lools clean and clear from acne. When using this treatment I feel very comfortable because it doesnt irritate my skin at all.. When applying it it feels very fresh on your skin. I really recommend this product.
I received this product for my Honest and unbiased feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment