Monday, February 16, 2015

INSTA NATURAL

I received this products for my Honest and unbiased feedback.
       
         DEAD SEA MUD MASK
I have been using this Mud Mask for about a week now, and I really like it.  My main reason for using this product is that this mud mask is not only for your face you can also use on your body. This DEAD SEA MUD MASK is a superb in-home spa treatment that will reveal more vibrant, refined healthier skin. I have noticed that this mask has been removing my  pimples and blackheads and that is my reason for loving this 100% natural, Mineral Infused  Dead Sea Mud Mask.
:HOLISTIC - DETOXIFIER & PURIFIER
FOR RADIANT, REFINED SKIN
 Once applied this mud mask treatment starts working to absorb excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin. It is great to expunge acne, pimples and blackheads. It also helps restore an even skin tone for a smoother complexion. CAN ALSO BE USED AS A BODY TREATMENT. The mud mask can soothe and relieve muscle aches and pains. ( for more inf on this product plz follow the link underneath).
The Dead Sea Mud Mask works best if you use with the PROFESSIONAL FORMULA YOUTH EXPRESS NIGHT CREAM- this cream Hydrates & Plumps Skin
I really like using this Night Cream right after I use the Mud Mask because this cream also helps to diminish the pimples and scars. After using this products my skin was left feeling very soft and with a beautiful glow... It is made with vitamin c. It works synergistically to promote skin health by minimizing damage from external factors such as sun exposure.
&
AGE-DEFYING RETINOL SERUM- supercharged antioxidant blend, for youthful, radiant skin. I use this as my last step to nourish my skin and help it look younger and helthier. 
Retinol vitamin A protects against free-radical damage and is highly effective in reversing the appearance of sun damage and signs of aging. Vitamin c works in tandem to aid in repairing damage skin.

I have fallen in love with this three products. I really recommend them best way to get rid of those annoying pimples while pampering yourself.!!!
"powered by brandbacker"





http://instanatural.com/collections/body-hair/products/dead-sea-mud-mask

No comments:

Post a Comment