Thursday, February 12, 2015

Redha Beauty
     Intensive Youth Eye Gel

   I am obssed with this Eye Gel!!! I've been using it for about a week now, I honestly love the Dramatic amazing change in my under eyes. My annoying dark circles,and puffiness are no longer  an issue for me. I can finally go outside with a natural looking makeup without feeling insecure about how my under eyes look and that I love. I Give this Eye Gel  5 stars for being the best eye product I have eve tried. I absolutely recommend it
I SAW RESULTS IN ONE DAY
AFTER THE 7TH DAY DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFINESS ARE COMPLETELY GONE

INTENSIVE YOUTH EYE GEL PROVIDES INTENSIVE CARE TO THE EYE AREA AND HELPS REDUCE DARK CIRCLES,WRINKLES, PUFFINESS AND SAGGING SKIN. THIS POWERFUL BLEND INCREASES ELASTICITY AND ENHANCES THE TONE OF YOUR SKIN.

PLANT STEAM CELLS , MATRIXYL 3000, HYALURONIC ACID, PEPTIDE COMPLEX, VITAMIN E
 "


This product works best if it is used with 
VITAMIN C-SERUM  : This Vitamin C Serum is thin and highly effective. It hepls to fade sun spots and discoloration. It also refines skin texture, reduces wrinkle formation and minimizes exciting wrinkles. I l really like this product because it protects and restores..
Miracle RETINOL MOISTURIZER:     this Retinol Moisturizer is formulated with a 2.5% retinol complex that provides both immediate and long term release to promote radiant skin. It also supports natural cell turnover to improve skin texture and tone. I like this product because it helps reduce and softened the appearance of lines, Wrinkles and enlarged pores. It gave me a finishing glow that I love.

Powered by BrandBacker"
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NBAKXIA?psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment