Monday, February 16, 2015

INSTA-NATURAL

I received this products for my Honest and unbiased feedback.

AGE- DEFYING SKIN CLEARING SERUM- for flawless & Youthful skin

My reason for using this Age- Defying skin clearing serum is that this Serum allows retinol and Salicylic acid to unclog pores and bring new skin to the surface while Niacinamide removes redness and inflammation.. I love that this Serum Restores health to damaged skin.. it repairs sun damage and micro scarring, All while delivering a youthful, radiant glow..
20% Vitamin C.       2.5% Retinol
3.5% Niacinamide          2% Salicylic Acid

The Age- Defying Skin Clearing Serum works best if you use with
YOUTH EXPRESS VITAMIN C MOISTURIZER- advanced restorative blend. 
I love to use this product to protect against the sun damage , discoloration and damaged skin.
This moisturizer contains a proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants and other powerful ingredients that can help you achieve a healthy and glowing complexion.
PORE TIGHTENING VITAMIN C FACIAL TONER- Renews, hydrates, restores
I love this pore tightening vitamin c facial toner. It always leaves my face feeling refreshed and balanced. 
With each spray your face is restored to natural pH levels and is in prime condition to absorb serum and moisturizers effectively.

I love the way this three products make me look and the feeling u get is the best result ive ever experienced. I really recommend this 3 products.


No comments:

Post a Comment